Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Booktubeathon 2015 TBR

Hot on the heels of TBR Takedown 2.0, I decided to participate in BookTube-A-Thon. Actually, we're already on Day 3 of BookTube-A-Thon, which runs from August 3rd to August 9th. I know I still need to do my wrap-up for TBR Takedown but between starting at my job and going to my parent's house for the weekend (where I don't get any internet) that post is late, but I wanted to go ahead and post my BookTube-A-Thon TBR anyway. The other post will be up a little later in the week.

 
1// Read a book with blue on the cover : Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
 
 

2// Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name: Gilded by Christina Farley
 

3// Read someone else's favorite book: Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
 

4// Read the last book you acquired: Babe in Boyland by Jody Gerhman
 

5// Finish a book without letting go of it: A Year Down Yonder by Richard Peck
 

6// Read a book you really want to read: The Borrowers by Mary Norton
 

7// Read seven books: Animorphs 2 - The Visitor by K.A. Applegate
 
 
 
I've already finished The Borrowers by Mary Norton and The Visitor by K.A. Applegate. I'm excited to read the other books too. A quick bit about BookTube-A-Thon: besides the 7 challenges, there are also contests on the BookTube-A-Thon YouTube channel, contests and readalongs on the BookTube-A-Thon twitter account, and contests on the BookTube-A-Thon Instagram page. I'm also updating my progress more frequently on my twitter but I will post a wrap-up on Saturday.
 
=========================================================================
 
Links:

My Twitter (@verilyfranklin): https://twitter.com/verilyfranklin

BookTube-A-Thon YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZhmQgR4l0MMisH-OGO729Q

BookTube-A-Thon Twitter (@BookTubeAThon): https://twitter.com/BookTubeAThon

BookTube-A-Thon Instagram (@booktubeathon): https://instagram.com/booktubeathon/

No comments:

Post a Comment